Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Policy
Welcome to DigitallyBrew’s DMCA Policy page. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to addressing any concerns regarding copyright infringement in a fair and timely manner. This policy outlines how we handle copyright-related issues on our website.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on DigitallyBrew infringes upon your copyright, please follow the steps outlined below to submit a DMCA notice:
- Provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material on DigitallyBrew.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Send the written notification to our designated Copyright Agent at [email protected].
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled due to a mistake or misidentification of the material, you can submit a counter-notification. To do so, please provide a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and the location where it appeared on DigitallyBrew.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your district or residence or, if the address is outside the United States, the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the district in which the service provider may be found and that you will accept service of process from the notifying party.
Submitting a false or fraudulent DMCA notice or counter-notification could result in legal consequences. If you are unsure whether content on DigitallyBrew infringes upon your copyright, please seek legal advice before submitting a notice or counter-notification.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in respecting copyright and intellectual property rights.
Sincerely, Raza Karim Founder, DigitallyBrew